Sunday, November 29, 2009

Adidas F50 Techfit Shin Guards - Approved!!!


I recently got a pair of the Adidas F50 Techfit shin guards from the Soccer Shop and I have to say these shin guards are really good.

The shin guards are light weight with a very hard shell, meaning it's going to protect your shins really well without bothering you while you play.

I really liked the Techfit compression sleeves that comes with the shin guards. The guards go inside of a pocket in the sleeves, which have a rubber like band around the bottom to keep the guards in place without the need of tape. These bands also run up your calves and are supposed to increase circulation for increased stamina.

These shin guards come in 5 sizes: XL(7.5"), L(7"), M(6.5"), S(6"), and XS(5.5"). I'm 5'11" and the Large (7") fit me perfectly. The size was also very accurate.

I highly recommend these shin guards to players of any level, so go get yourself a pair!

3 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, I think these are only adult sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the size quoted above the size of the pad or the sleeve aswell?

    ReplyDelete